Youth Soccer Coach
Cutler Ridge Soccer Club is looking for knowledgeable, enthusiastic and reliable individuals to help with our recreational soccer program.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support the Director of Transition in conducting the coaching curriculum
2. Conduct age appropriate training sessions for players between the ages of 9 - 14
3. Help the Director of Transition to evaluate registered players in order to assemble teams of equal skill levels
4. Be on time for all games and practice sessions
5. Assist the Director of Transition to set up and tear down fields, before and after, games and practice sessions
Qualifications and Desired Skills
1. Must be 18 years or older
2. Demonstrate good character and reliability
3. Pass FYSA background check
4. Have at least 3 years of youth coaching experience
5. Possess a USSF E license or US Soccer Coaches equivalent
6. Must be able to move equipment weighing between 5lbs. and 30lbs.
2 seasons from January 08 – March 17 and April 02 – May 19
This includes 2 weekly practice sessions of 1 hour and Saturday, or occasionally Friday night, games that will take 2 – 3 hours.
For more information please contact our Director of Coaching, Graeme Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org